Ignoring social media is not an option for authors today. But where do you find the time to do it right?
The reality is that, in the age of self-publishing, almost nobody has a publishing house and a PR team to promote their books. Publishers will help you sell your book. It’s up to you to build your author brand.
- There is a middle ground between making social media your “new job” – or ignoring it completely.
- A smart, strategic approach that focuses your efforts where they are most likely to make an impact.
- There’s a way to leverage your book, not just to sell copies now, but to make connections that will boost your business for years to come.
It’s time to make social media work for you, and yes – even learn to enjoy it.
Market your book on social media, make friends with your readers, and become a trusted expert.
In 21 days, we’ll walk you through creating a tailor-made strategy that saves time and reaches your fans.
Social Media for Authors includes:
- Daily check-ins and assignments to help you create your ideal social media strategy in 15-30 minutes per day.
- Interviews with bestselling authors who have tens of thousands of followers – and they’re sharing their secrets with you!
- An up-close look at what it takes to make industry connections (with publishers etc.) using social media.
- Access to our discussion group full of fellow authors.
- Industry-secret tools that social media professionals use to plan and craft effective content.
- Insights into targeting your ideal reader, so you can connect with them right away.
- You will actually CREATE your strategy in this course – in just a few weeks you will have a clear, actionable picture of EXACTLY what to do, and how.
“So far this year, Social Media for Authors has been the best thing I’ve done regarding my writing.”
– Margena Holmes, 3-time published author